Monday, September 9, 2013

                                                                         
      I will extol thee, my God, my King; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever. Every day will I bless thee; and praise thy name for ever and ever. Great is the Lord and His greatness is unsearchable. One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts! Ps. 145:1-4
      Oh what beautiful words that speak straight to my heart! I thank the Lord for using Davids words and life speak to us! So many times the Psalms speak exactly what I need to hear, for whatever I am going though in life!
      Right now I am learning to be patient and wait on the Lord's perfect timing! Because I know His timing is ALWAYS perfect and ALWAYS better than what I imagined! But my self says "No you want it now and this is how you want it! Don't be content, you deserve more than this!" And then Gods word comes ringing in my ears! In whatsoever state you are in be content! Think on things that are pure! Be submissive to me by being submissive to your husband! Don't become bitter and resentful. Become cheerful, patient, be kind, be humble, pray without ceasing.
     For the Mama sets the mood for the household! You children are watching you and learning how to treat others! Especially my girls, for they will one day have husbands of their own! I want them to have learned all those traits because they watched how their Mama treated their Daddy! And if they never marry that's how I would want them to treat God and their Dad! More is caught then taught!     May the Lord continual to give me the strenght for every moment as only He can!
Ps. I am having troubles with my blog uploading pictures! So sad, for I have much to share!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Natalie! I love to hear the words from your heart! Thank you for sharing :) It blessed me today! Much love to you & prayers that your hearts desire would be reality every moment...yes, even in the hard moments! Keep keeping on!!

    ReplyDelete