Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!

 
Our Sophia is ONE!
 
 
Eating supper: Wet Burritos, Salad, Peas (for the little fingers)
and Chocolate Cake with Strawberry and Vanilla Ice Cream!

 
Went through my scraps of fabric and made my own streamers
So fun and very easy! Want to put them in Sophia's new room once
it gets painted! Hopefully before baby?!!!

 
My first attempt at a shaped cake. Was alot of fun,
but please dont look to close!
My Mom always did a fun cake for us, kinda want
to carry on the tradition:)
 
 
She is my kind girl! Eating the M&Ms off!

 
But eating your fruit before your chocolate cake with peanut butter
icing... that did not come from me!
She is such a good example!
 
 
My gifts!!!!

 
My first purse from Grandpa and Grandma Kuntz!
Totally loved it!
Guess I will have to finish my post later... not loading my picts!:(

No comments:

Post a Comment