Saturday, March 12, 2011

spring anticipation, projects, and new progressions

I AM BACK! Yeah for my sister! Her computer is my new hero!( and she is too!) Here are a few new things that has happened around our home. I will have alot more to share next week!
We had a engagement party for my sister-in-law and her man. Had alot of fun but I didn't personaly take any pictures. So sad. But when you are the hostess, you can't do everything!

Revonvating our picture board...
Mounted cork board squares and then surrounded it with trim

And now all our pictures fit nicely!!!

So tired he just feel asleep on his puppy! So cute!
I love Modge Podge... Had heard others talk about how fun it was, so I tried it and it is alot of fun!
I paintd a canvas board. Made my lettering and pear on the computer, printed it, cut it out, and traced them onto my material. Cut them out and glued them to my canvas with the MP. Done. And I have so many ideas I want try! I didn't like how my paint turned out on my canvas, next time I will brush instead of roll.
New bathroom cupboard... Before
After!
I had been wanting a small cupboard to hang above the toliet and I found one at my favorite store...Goodwill!


Valentines gifts for Grandmas and a dear friend.
Covered soup cans with paper and prettys.
Finished with flowers. Nae even helped me make homemade chocolates.
 I saw them and the how to on someone else's blog.
I can sit up all by myself!  And crawl and pull myself up.
 I am making my mommy watch me all the time now!
A touch of spring! I can't hardly wait!

Found this pot of moss. It was green and it said it liked low light and high moisture,
 perfect for the bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment